CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Brother, Brent and his wife, Laura

Yesterday, we had a bit of a shock when a letter that was addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Brent Johnson was delivered to my parents house, and thinking it was a typo, my Mom opened it and saw that it was actually a copy of a marriage certificate for Brent and Laura. They had eloped on August 19th and are now happily married. Laura, I knew when she was a child, because I had dated her older brother when I was a teenager, well when I was back in PA, I met up with Laura, Brent had met her and they ended up really liking each other, so much so that they just went and got married and now he can take care of her when he has to leave for Iraq in October. I am quite happy for them, although it was a bit of a shock, I love them both.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh that is crazy!