CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

HAIR

Some of you may know who does my hair, and some of you may go to her as well, but I have to say that she is the best hair girl ever...I know she is my sister-in-law, and my friend, and I really like her in spite of the whole hair thing...but she is FANOMINAL...she is the best colorist, the best stylist, the best conversationalist,(which has to be a must with some one who does your hair), and she is funny and beautiful and I just can't say enough good things about her, so I thought I would show you how great of a job she does...because a picture says a thousand words...( I did take this myself, but I am not in focus which is fine because I was focusing on my hair and they turned out good, just take a look at that color and cut...)
Thank You so much Coartney...love you!



8 comments:

Melisa said...

I too just got my hair done and I LOVE IT! You are right about everything you said about Coartney. She is amazing!

Kristi said...

I actually noticed your hair at church today - it looked great!

Anonymous said...

I agree too! She is the best and I don't know what I will do if something ever happens to her! I think about 20 other women in our ward...and you Melisa feel the same way!

Coartney Wright said...

ahhh you are the best! thank you so much, you guys and all my clients are great and what is why i love what i do! thanks a million!

Leesh said...

You are so incredibly beautiful. The next time you say anything negative about your body I am going to come over and knock you out. That picture of you and Elise - you look like one of the hottest moms EVER so stop complaining about yourself and see yourself as the goddess you are!

Oh and I HAVE to know where to go to make an appt. with coartney. I am in desperate need.

Jen said...

Your hair is beautiful and so are you! I am going to miss seeing you. Mojo will miss his friend Boston, too! I really hope you will call when you are going to see your mom so we can get together with you guys! Tell your kids I will still have suckers at my house in Ohio.

Melisa said...

Hey there beautiful. I wanted to see if I could set up a time to do pictures for my girls. Just take them at my house or at the park by my house? I wanted to know your sch. and also how much??? You are great. Go team. Let me know when you get a chance:)

Aften said...

Melisa, just email me and we can set up something...aften@cox.net