CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Now this is one I haven't seen before...tagged by Melisa

I finally saw the post, I have been photoing...is that a word, anyway here are my ...


ABC's

A- Attached or single? Attached to Mr. Wright

B- Best friend? Yep...I have many best friends, thankfully, where would I be without them?

C- Cake or pie? to choose, probably pie...

D- Day of choice? all day everyday

E- Essential item? deodorant

F- Favorite color? many colors...depends on where it goes

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? neither

H- Hometown? Wattsburg, Pennsylvania

I- Favorite indulgence? Chocolate Chip Cookie dough

J- January or July? July happy birthday to me and Elise

K- Kids? KadElisEmily

L- Life isn't complete without? trial and tribulation, joy and pain

M- Marriage date? January 8, 1999

N- Number of brothers and sisters?1 sis,3 bros...me oldest

O- Oranges or apples? Apples

P- Phobia and fears? Phobia of blanket over my head...fear of not becoming the woman I can become

Q- Quote- Nothing tastes as good as thin feels

R- Reason to smile? I am happy

S- Season of choice? summer...that is why I live in AZ

T- Tag 10 people. all of you who want something to blog about

U- Unknown fact about me? I slid down the Provo rec Center slide without a swimsuit at a staff party...you can go so fast
V- Vegetable?asparagus

W- Worst habit? diet Coke

X-xylophone:) because what else goes with X? not recently

Y- Your favorite food? I am a food-aholic

Z- Zodiac sign? cancer

0 comments: