CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Diggin'

So while I was making 8 dinners, my friend, Collette's two girls came over, and they had found ways to entertain themselves and stay out of my way, seeing as how I was intensely engrossed in making pasta dishes for my freezer group (www.justfreezeit.blogspot.com). So when Collette called to say she wanted the girls to go home, I found a minute to check on them, I went outside to find them all diggin' in the dirt...(oh and Nathan was out there keeping track of all of them.) So, next time you want your kids to do some manual labor, just send them over and I will put them to work...


Emmy and Anthony Diggin'...Anthony is my friend, Collette's little boy...Look at how great Emmy is working...she is a real good digger, comes from good, strong stock. We Johnson women were always having to dig our cars out of the driveway, but we were digging snow...not dirt.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute!

Sarah W. said...

Next time I need a some trenches in my backyard, I know who to call!!!