CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The continuing battle of the bulge...

(this isn't the best picture, and yes I am a dork, but that is Jaimee)

Well, so here's the scoop, as many of you know, I struggle with over-eating, eating too much during stressful times and choosing unhealthy foods. Well my sister-in-law, Jaimee, who is married to my brother Jared, read my posts on this blog and offered to help me with my battle. I gave her a hard time at first because I thought she wanted me to eat too much food, but in the end I tried it her way, and after 1 week I had lost 4+ pounds. I have been doing it her way for about 3 weeks now and I must say that I feel a lot better, and I am eating better, and I am exercising daily. She has totally helped me get through some issues, and has helped me to see past the emotional eating...I am amazed at what she knows and her diligence in helping me. We probably e-mail about 3-7 times a day, and she is so willing to give me great ideas and thoughts and advice.
I can not express my gratitude to her and how she has helped me to stay the course and persevere. I feel confident in my pursuit of the body I want. Not only that, but she has helped me to find inner strength and push past my feelings that make me want to eat everything in sight. I am so grateful for her and her willingness to help me with this struggle. The sad part is that she lives in Pennsylvania and I am not sure when she will get to see the progress I have made in my pursuit of a healthier body...thank you Jaimee.

0 comments: