CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wright Family pics

Well...since my husband's family hadn't had a family picture taken since Nick and Coartney got married ...Mindi...our little instigator, called to ask if I could get a few shots for her of the whole family that has gotten so big...so on a Saturday evening...when the day was at its warmest...actually down right HOT...( we do live in AZ) I set up my little tri-pod and camera on automatic and ran back and forth between shots...luckily I know some tricks on the back editing , to make it possible for at least all the adults to have eyes open and lookin ' good...too many kids and not enough shots for all them to be looking at the little red blinking light... but look how cute everyone is...that is so fun. Thanks Mindi for getting everyone there and for dinner after.=)

2 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

First of all, great job on the picture. Boy has that family grown! Everybody looks so beautiful!

I guess I have been stalking you guys for a little while. I'm Karen Ray (Brown). I went to school with Nate and Natalie. Natalie was one of my closest friends. I have actually lost contact with her and hoped she had a blog. Anyway, say hi to Nate and Natalie for me.

P.S. Your family is way cute!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that turned out really well!