CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Pennsylvania...

Happy Independence Day from Wattsburg, Pennsylvania... Where the land of the free and the home of the brave is green and beautiful...my parents backyard...which I have been running up and down for exercise...
The kids and I have been having fun riding the lawn mower/tractor with my brother Jared.
This is Callie, my star-studded cutie-pie neice...

The cute girls, a little overexposed=)

I have had a great time with my family so far. It has been really great seeing my parents and my Aunt Nancy...and my Brother Jared and his family that lives here. It is, however, very difficult to see my Dad not as strong as he has normally been and it is frustrating dealing with the bureaucracy of doctors and insurance issues...we still know not what treatment he needs to receive and obviously when he will receive it.
Also, my parents live way out in the country and I can't figure out how to send my emails to people, and the satellite internet connection is slower, although I can get the emails and connect to the internet...which is cool.

5 comments:

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

Aften you look like you are having so much fun! I am so glad you got to go out there and visit your family. We miss you here though

Marianne said...

We miss you and love you! I hope your daddy is ok and that he gets the care that he needs. Can't wait until you return home safely!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are having fun!

Coartney Wright said...

have funa and we miss you guys!!

Leesh said...

What a beautiful sight - the flag flying against all that green. I am inspired by your parents backyard. I miss you. Stay strong - losts of prayers are coming your way. Happy Late Birthday!