CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Saga Continues

In battling the bulge, I have succumbed again to the overindulgence of eating everything in sight. I thought that showing everyone the "raw" version of myself would help me to be more motivated, but alas, that too has not helped me. So what can I do? My good friend says to just be happy with how I am right now...unfortunately, that is easier said than done, because I was 11 years old when I decided to loose weight for the first time and I seem to have that mode ingrained in my mind for my way of life. But for some reason I have not been able to do it this time around...whine whine...enough of that...

5 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Aften,

I know how you feel. I was drinking slim fast when I was 9 or 10 yrs old after my brothers telling me that I was fat. You are so talented and have so many great qualities that maybe this might be your bag of rocks. It certainly is mine. Sometimes we wish we could trade bags with someone (especially the really skinny girls:) I think if you just eat as healthy as possible and don't be too hard on yourself when you don't. These are just suggestions because I am certainly not perfect!!!

Coartney Wright said...

HEY! lets get together and do that work out video!! AND I think YOU & Sarah are rock stars!!!

Sarah W. said...

Coartney,

When you say that we are "Rock" stars are you referring to our bag of "Rocks"? Just kidding....hey I want to do a video. We might end up laughing at each other. At least that is what happens when I try to do pilates or Tae bo with my sister.

Aften said...

I am so there. I think I may have figured a few things out...anyway thanks so much for being such good sisters...you totally "rock"

Coartney Wright said...

ha ha NO i just think you both are HOT MAMA'S!!