CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Emmy turns 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!
So 2 years ago today, was Easter Sunday and Emily was born. Thankfully, after my sister, who was her nurse, begged the doctor to induce me because she couldn't handle being around me any longer as a pregnant woman...so they got me going and she came late that day...but Jill, my sister almost had to deliver her because Emily was just gonna slide right out when I put my legs up...so after the doctor arrived, got my legs up in the stirrups, Emily came out and all I had to do was sit up... She has truly been so wonderful and I am grateful for her sweetness and spunk she brings to our family...
Emmy loves balloons, so I got up early and got her some. At this age they still think that is great she was so excited that I had to get some pictures of her with the "allboons" as she calls them..."Happy Allboons".





Somedays this is totally how I feel...everything can be great but I still feel blue, I love this picture..


I wanted to get a really great picture of Emmy with the balloons but she didn't like holding them outside because the wind was blowing and I think she felt like she was going to get blown away...but here is one with a grouchy face and passy...still pretty cute...

So here are the kids with Emmy, after she got all her balloons. My friend Collette's little girl, Ashlyn, has been staying here with us for a couple of nights while she takes a trip with her honey.

1 comments:

Nicole Wynn said...

2 years old already? I don't remember being pregnant at the same time with you. They grow way too fast! Happy Birthday Emily!