CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Battling the Bulge

This is not the body I want so I am changing it...My sister-in-law, Mindi, said something that I already knew but it just clicked...she said that how much food I eat is what I totally have control over, so just stop eating so much...now I know this, but I am tired of complaining about it...I need to find my swimsuit body under this bulge. I am too sexy for this photo...

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE THE PHOTO EMAIL ME...THANKS

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome for posting this!!!

laurie said...

you are sexy at any size! i'm with you on the journey. we'll find our swimsuit bodies! you are brave!

Aften said...

I am a little embarrassed, but hey I gotta get to my after picture

Coartney Wright said...

AFTEN FREAKIN WRIGHT!!!!! YOUR SO FUNNY!!!

Nicole Wynn said...

I don't know if your brave or crazy! Good luck to you and I know you can get that body you want!:)

Aften said...

I know I am very crazy...crazy will get the job done

Melisa said...

I want the un-edited version:)

Good luck. You are beautiful inside and out! Do what makes you happy:)

Marianne said...

Ok... do I love you or what?! You are amazing! Everytime I am with you, you eat better than me, you definately look cuter, and you ran a freakin' marathon for the love of Pete!!! I don't care what your 'raw' picture looks like, I want to be just like you! You are an inspiration. Kudos for working hard to get where you want no matter what it takes. You can do it, I know you can.