CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We have moved...

We had to give our house back to the bank...so we moved in with my sister. She has a 1500squ ft house and there are 4 kids, 3 dogs, 2 mommies, 1 cat and Nathan ( when he is not in panama)all living here. Can you say,COZY? But thankfully, my sister has been gracious enough to let us stay here until we don't have to, hopefully she will be blessed immensely for her willingness to let us cram into her house...some of the many good things is that she makes me laugh all the time, and we can play scrabble and watch NCIS whenever we want.

4 comments:

Castle Family said...

Yes, that sure does sound cozy ;) That's a bummer about your house. Where's your new place?? Somewhere close, I hope! I was wondering is you would be up to shooting a super-fast family pic for us. I want to send out valentines cards since I didn't get around to Christmas cards...you could even use my camera and I can edit them. let me know how much and when you're available!

Castle Family said...

I meant "if" you would be up to....

Stacy said...

That sounds like quite an adventure! I'm so glad you and your sister have eachother to laugh with :). I miss you ~ Here is a great big ((((HUG)))) xoxox

alicia.martindale1@riosalado.edu said...

I love you sis! My arms are reaching out and giving you a HUGE hug. I want someone to play scrabble with.....? I love scrabble.