CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

7 random things

So on November 25th, my sis-in-law tagged me to do this...and seeing as how I have been seriously busy...see www.afteneyephoto.typypad.com
I haven't seen her blog until today...2 months later, so here goes:

BEWARE VERY RANDOM THOUGHTS......
7 random thoughts I have and then I tag whomever wants to tell blog followers what their random thoughts are...
Here are mine:
1. I really dislike having the kitty litter in the bathroom across the hall from my bedroom...beggars can't be choosers.
2. I wonder if Michael Weatherly has a girlfriend ( not that I am looking to be someone's girlfriend) Michael Weatherly plays "Tony DiNozzo on NCIS".
3. I wonder if the scale will be up or down tomorrow.
4. How many kids, animals, adults living in one little house constitutes PWT?(poor white trash).
5. I love nuts.
6. Where does all the diet coke go so fast?
7. Will I be picked as a juror?

ok so I tag anyone who reads this and leave me a message that you did it so I know.


1 comments:

laurie said...

hey i did this on facebook...but there are 25 so you have 18 more to go! ;)