CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged

Tag!!... You're it!

I've been tagged by my friend Marianne ...

1.) Where were you 10 years ago? In March of 1998 I was living in a 2 bedroom apartment in Gilbert with 2 of my Friends, Sharla and Kelly, I think at that time My brother Adam and my sister Jill were also living with us...The 3 of us(Adam and Jill and I) were in one room and Sharla and Kelly were in the other room...you can imagine the funk that came from that room...no wonder Kelly and Sharla were at their wits end having to put up the the Big Headed Johnsons all in one room...





2.) Five things on my to-do list...

  • Exercise
  • eat right
  • play with the kids
  • read and pray
  • talk kindly


3.) Five snacks I enjoy...

  • Reese's peanut butter eggs( when I am off the weight losing Bandwagon)
  • Cheezits (again, when I am off the weight losing Bandwagon)
  • Cottage Cheese with peaches ( healthy snack)
  • Pretzel's
  • Popcorn




4.) Three of my bad habits... (It's hard to only list three :)

  • Over-eating and whining about it
  • Diet coke
  • Not praying on my Knees


5.) Five places I've lived...

  • Wattsburg, Pa
  • Rexburg, Id
  • Provo, Ut
  • Mesa, AZ
  • Gilbert, Az


6.) Five jobs I've had...

  • Putt-Putt golf and Games
  • McDONALDS
  • Swim Teacher and Life Guard
  • Activities Director at a Health Care Center
  • Domestic Engineer aka Mommy


7.) Five things you don't know about me...
  • I love to swim in Lakes
  • I Have slid down the Provo Recreation center Outdoor slides in the Buff
  • I have run a Marathon at the age of 35
  • I graduated from BYU without getting married
  • I love good quality clothes..

Tag 5 people:
Whomever wants to join the fun

1 comments:

laurie said...

i have found the longer i know you i still don't know everything...putt putt golf and games...really? ; ) you make me laugh