CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Finally, I am posting...Halloween

Well, since my husband lives in Panama now,( he wanted me to correct this to say that he works in Panama, but if he stays there for weeks on end, I would say that he lives there), I get to be a single Mom, good thing I have so many wonderful friends and neighbors to help me...or I would be way more crazy than already am...Here are some pics from our fun Halloween night party at the Graziani home. Collette, my friend always has fun parties and invites us so we come and eat too much and leave her house a huge mess, and for some reason she keeps asking us to come back. But the kids had a lot of fun there and got too much candy that they all ate entirely the next day...NICE. We were all dressed in black for some reason, but Elise doesn't like princesses anymore she has informed me, so she was a witch, but wanted her face painted and Kade wanted to be scary...but they were pretty cute...even for scary Halloween stuff, and Emily was a kitty...too cute






3 comments:

Kristi said...

What? Panama?! Man, I'm so out of the loop...what's going on?!

Cute little Halloweeners! Love the kitty!

Stephanie said...

We think it's fun you all dressed in black:).
We didn't know Nate was in Panama either.

laurie said...

you guys look so cute! nate for sure is missing out! i'd say he lives their too! lets get together and eat too much real soon!